Test for success
LEPAT offers official testing for numerous law enforcement agencies (see the list below). If your agency is not listed below, please contact your recruiting section for permission to run an official test with us, or contact us.
**Agencies with an asterisk (*) require you to check with them for permission to run an official test with us.
And remember, our practice sessions are invaluable to preparing for an official test!
- Abbotsford Police Department*
- Alberta Corrections (COPAT)
- Alberta Parks Service (PARE)
- Alberta Sheriffs (PARE)
- BC Conservation Officer Service (PARE)
- BC Corps of Commissionaires*
- BC Corrections*
- BC Sheriffs Service*
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Central Saanich PD
- CP Police (PARE or POPAT)
- Delta Police Department*
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO)
- Manitoba Conservation Service (POPAT)
- Oak Bay PD
- Parks Canada Agency (Law Enforcement Branch)
- Port Moody Police Department*
- Saanich PD
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service*
- Stl' atl' imx Tribal Police
- West Vancouver Police Department*
- Victoria PD
*These agencies require their approval prior to testing with us. Please contact the appropriate recruiting personnel in these agencies to obtain permission.
Each official test is $85.00
Here are some general tips to help you before you arrive
1. You should already be training on a regular basis, at least 3x per week
2. You should be training both your anaerobic and your aerobic cardiovasuclar systems
3. Leg strength, core strength, and upper body strength are all important - be sure you are training these areas as well
4. Wear clean & dry running shoes with good tread for your testing session. Shoes with worn out treads or that have excessive dirt embedded in the soles reduce traction for the pulling and pushing phase of the test. Good footwear is important!
Looking to improve your fitness for the test? Check out our Prepare to Protect training program!
Know Your Test